*click pictures to view full size

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nature Preserve

We went for a walk at the Nature Preserve about a week ago. Anika begged and begged to go. It was fun but Celtin was a little tired because he still was not feeling 100% from the flu...luckily now everyone is all better. The weather was so nice I thought it would be good to get out. We even rode in the car with the windows down. I turned around and Anika was wearing Adams hat-so cute! We did not see very many animals but Anika spied this little snake in the grass that we all had walked past. Adam and Celtin were walking along together holding hands with their other hands in a pocket...I thought it was so cute. I carried Lochlan in the snugli we borrowed from my Sister in Law (thanks Carli) He slept through most of the walk. We will definitely do it again soon.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

cute pictures! i'm glad you had some nice weather. :)