*click pictures to view full size

Monday, April 14, 2008

Welcome Home Daddy

We are so glad to have Adam home. The kids miss him so much when he is away. They are really good sports and don't complain too much. This time they had Grandma visiting to distract them and that was helpful. Inevitably each night at bedtime they would get a little sad and want him home. Anika is a bit more of a Daddy's girl so it is harder on her when he is away. They did not want to have Family Home Evening on Monday because he was not here. Anika said "How can we have Family Home Evening without Dad?" She thought the idea was preposterous. I am glad he does not have to travel very often for work. It is good occasionally just to remind me how much I enjoy having him around. :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

glad he's back!

the kids and I are in idaho now and john is still at home. i miss him. :)