*click pictures to view full size

Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Big Sister Loves Me

Anika is finally feeling much better, she was able to go to school Friday. Adam and Celtin are still sick but I think they are nearing the end. The weather has been so nice the past few days, unfortunately since everyone has been sick we have not been able to enjoy it much. Lochlan and I have still managed to stay healthy (crossed fingers); I have not let anyone hold him all week. Friday since Anika was doing so much better I let her hold him. I think she had really missed holding him because she held him for about 20 minutes straight. She read him a book...it was so cute! She is such a great big sister and lots of help...if only she wanted to change the diapers. :) Since nobody else could hold him all week and he doesn't like laying down on his back or tummy, and he is still too wobbly to sit by himself, we decided to try the exersaucer. I thought he was too little but he really loved it. He even wacked at the toys a little. My other kids loved it but I don't think I put them in until they were a little older.

Apparently the mess the Cat in The Hat
was making was rather distressing to him.









1 comment:

Jenny said...

love his face in the picture w/ the book. what a cutie. and how nice to have a sweet helper. glad they are starting to feel better.