*click pictures to view full size

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Funny Bird

Monday morning I was running around trying to get Anika ready for school. Celtin still did not feel well and of course Lochlan wanted to be held. I kept hearing this tap, tap, tap. I checked the door a couple times but nobody was there. We sat down to eat breakfast and heard it a couple more times. I told the kids to stop kicking their feet but they insisted they were not doing anything. After we ate I was standing at the sink doing dishes and this crazy bird flew up and tapped on the window. It then flew away only to come back a minute later and do it again - 3 times. This went on all morning. It would leave for 10 minutes come back and tap 3 separate times leave for 10 and so on. I finally recorded it because it was so funny. This is the 2nd and 3rd tap in the series. I have no idea what it was trying to do...maybe it was a bird version of doorbell ditching.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

kind of looks like the bird is trying to fly through the window. :)