Lochlan is learning to sit all by himself. He hates tummy time and is not very fond of laying on his back except at night. He loves to be upright and can sit for about 20-30 seconds on his own. I know it is not much but it is a start. He could stay up longer if he would use his hands for balance but he has not figured that out yet. Anika and Celtin did not really like tummy time either and learned to crawl from sitting. I am pretty sure they were about 4 months old when they could sit unassisted for an extended period of time. Lochlan is so much happier when sitting...even when he starts to fall over!



3 comments:
Shylo - he is so cute. I love his cute little smile. When are you coming to Utah to visit? I want to hold him!
I love the picture of him tipping over! That's hilarious.
love the curls on his forhead. what a cutie. :)
Post a Comment