*click pictures to view full size

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Rolling Over

Yesterday Lochlan finally figured out how to roll over from his tummy to his back. He has always hated tummy time. I would put him on his tummy for 3 minutes at a time; he never lasted much longer than that before he would begin screaming. Yesterday I set him on his tummy and he pushed up with both arms and rolled over!! I was a little surprised and so excited - of course I made him do it over and over. Now every time I put him on his tummy he rolls over within about 1 minute. It is very cute. Here is a video of the 2nd time he rolled over because I didn't get the first one on film. Celtin and I were cheering him on. I am aware that I sound silly...Adam already pointed that out. :)

3 comments:

jason & kiley. said...

ah this is SOOO cute!!

Jenny said...

what a big boy! nice job, lochlan!

Becky said...

HA!
He is such a smartie! I miss being able to hold him, he is so precious!
Give the kids my hugs and kisses,
Gramma