*click pictures to view full size

Monday, April 14, 2008

Thank You

Thank you Grandma for all your help. We really enjoyed having you out here. Our week long sleepover and board game marathons were great fun. We had so much fun with you and can't wait to see you in June. Next time you come we will all have to go see the sights downtown...hopefully the weather will be better. We love you!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

THANK YOU! I had so much funa nd really gained an renewed appreciation and recalled many memories of being a stay at home mom! Shylo you do such a good job and have such sweet and smart kids! I am so proud of you and Adam and your little family. I love you all so much and also can't wait until June!
My arms are already aching for Lochlan. Ethan is coming over today, so I hope that will help!
Calley is excited for the pictures!
Love, Gramma

Jenny said...

i'm so glad your mom was able to come while adam was gone. how fun and how nice to have help. :)