Well on the 1st Lochlan turned 2 months old...boy does time fly! He just had his doctors appointment today. He is 12 lbs 1 ounce and 22 1/2 inches long - growing bigger each day! He got all his vaccines and screamed like crazy. When he gets really mad he starts to say "ging" over and over. It really sounds like he is cursing at you. He has been so wimpery since we got home; I know it is for the greater good but it makes me so sad. I gave him some Tylenol and that seems to help a little. His cousin Ethan is 1 week older and when he got his shots at least he got cool superhero band aids.... Lochlan was only given plain ones. I think he totally got ripped off. Doesn't he look so sad!

2 comments:
He does look so sad! Poor little guy :(
poor lochlan. hope he feels better soon!
Post a Comment