*click pictures to view full size

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spit bubbles


Lochlan has now mastered a new skill! He blows spit bubbles all day long. It is funny how we cheer babies on for things that we don't want older kids doing. About two weeks ago I had to tell Celtin to stop blowing spit bubbles because it was gross, now Lochlan is doing it but it is so cute and it is a milestone. I also can't help but tell Lochlan good job when he burps, of course if Anika and Celtin burp I remind them to say excuse me and tell them to try not to because it isn't polite. Do you think they remember when they were babies and wonder why we can't make up our minds?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

my "big" kids are always trying to be like their little siblings. silly kids. it is funny that the little kids seems to get away w/ so much, or get to do "all the fun stuff." what rough lives these older kids have. :)