*click pictures to view full size

Friday, May 2, 2008

3 Months Old

Boy does time fly. I can hardly believe Lochlan is 3 months old. He is getting so big and more fun each day. He loves to play and smile and babbles constantly. When he is really happy he has the cutest little laugh. I am still trying to catch that on video.











He is happy 90% of the time, except when he is tired but does not want to go to sleep. I think he is afraid to miss something. He is so cute even when he is sad...check out his fohawk.












He puts anything he can grab in his mouth. His favorite things are his fingers of course. He sucks on his pointer finger most of the time but has been known to put a thumb and two fingers in at once.












He has recently discovered how much fun his reflection can be. He is doing better at sitting up and loves to roll onto his side...he can't get all the way over from tummy to back yet. I think it is so cute wen he sleeps on his side.

He sleeps with his right hand up by his head most of the time...when he is really tired and I am trying to get him to sleep he grabs his hair and it seems to help calm him down.
Anika and Celtin love him so much...
as you can see the dress up has already begun.





2 comments:

Jenny said...

love all those pictures! especially the ones of him in sunglasses and looking at himself in the mirror. too cute!

Kim said...

He is darling Shylo...I love all the pics. We definitely need to plan a night out while you are here.