*click pictures to view full size

Monday, April 7, 2008

Grandma!

Grandma is out visiting and the kids are sooo excited. They love having someone new to play with and show around. Lochlan got to meet her for the first time - Yeah! They have been having fun running her ragged. Adam left Monday for a work trip and won't be back until Saturday. He currently is in AZ enjoying the 85 degree weather, mid week he heads to Utah for a few days...not fair! Luckily my Mom was able to come out and help with the kids. I bet she will be so exhausted come Saturday.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

hurray for grandmas and help when hubby is out of town. good luck this week and have fun with your mom!

Banham Luck! said...

Your mom has not changed at ALL!!! So you should have come with Adam to AZ and we could have had lunch.
What was he doing here?

Shylo said...

I really wish I could have come. 80+ degrees sounds wonderful. He works for Discover Card and they have a center in Phoenix so he is there meeting with the field reps and doing some sort of knowledge expo. If I ever get out that way we should have lunch for sure.