Spring is so close I am all giddy. This morning I woke up to birds chirping and the sun shining. Today is in the 50's and I am loving it. I went out of the house without a coat! I have been waiting for so long to have a hint of spring. The snow is melting and I can see grass-Yeah. As you all know I am extremely ready for winter to end. On Monday the kids and I went for a walk with my sister in law and her little girl. It was not as nice as it is today but it is so great to be able to go outside. Anika and Celtin collected about 25 rocks each and I got some much needed exercise. I carried Lochlan so it was a pretty good workout. Lochlan is 6 weeks old and I think he weighs about 10 1/2 lbs. After I pick Anika up from school we may go for a walk around the neighborhood so we can take advantage of this great weather. We have a storm coming in this weekend so I want to get out and enjoy it while I can.
Good riddance Winter

Yeah for Spring

1 comment:
we love the sunny, "warm" weather we've been having hear lately, too. we also have a storm on the way this weekend. so sad. lochlan is adorable. love that last picture of him!
Post a Comment