We have 9 am church so the kids decided to get up extra early so they could do basket and hunt for eggs before instead of after. Anika had a very hard time getting to sleep last night because she was so excited. They were so excited for the candy!! Anika's favorite non candy items were the stuffed bunny and the Hannah Montana CD. Celtin really liked his dart gun and Ninja Breadman game for the Wii. Lochlan got a few toys that he will enjoy soon.

The Easter Bunny usually brings the kids a new church outfit but this year they got to pick out their own. Anika is so picky we decided this would be the better route, the past couple of years she has not liked her dress. I guess the Easter bunny and her don't quite have the same taste. I got a new skirt and shirt that I love. We took a family snapshot but Lochlan was not happy. Hopefully we will get out in the next month for a real family portrait. 

3 comments:
Very fun! Oh how we missed you here! Did the Easter toys I sent come yet?
Love you lots!
Love the family pictures. You guys look great and your kids are just the cutest. Happy Easter!
how fun! you all look great! next year i've got to hard boil more eggs. we did 12 for all 4 kids to share. ruby ended up going outside to play w/ john, so the boys each colored 4 eggs. kind of lame. :)
Post a Comment