*click pictures to view full size

Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break

This spring break has not been the most exciting week. I have tried to get the kids out of the house because they are driving each other and me crazy. The only time they are not bickering is when we are out and about. They need a break from each other, I guess it will be good when Anika goes back to school. I don't even want to think about summer, at least it will be warm enough to go outside each day. I took the kids to the park on Wednesday for a picnic with some friends, but it was cold and windy. Anika and Celtin did not seem to mind the cold too much. I had Lochlan in a snugli covered in a blanket so he only whimpered a couple of times when the wind picked up. After an hour and a half we were all ready to head home.

On Thursday, it snowed all day so we went to the open gym at the American Eagles Gymnastic center. They had a blast running around, playing on the rope swing, climbing on bars and jumping on the trampolines. Celtin loved the rope swing that drops you in the foam pit. Anika loved the trampoline that she could flip off into the foam pit. I took some great shots of them but as we were leaving Anika asked to see some and I accidentally deleted all the photos on my memory card....luckily I had just downloaded it the day before. I was talking to my sister and she thought they could be recovered but was not sure how. I got online found some free software and gave it a shot. I didn't get all of them back, but I was able to retrieve a few-Yeah!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

i'm glad you were able to get some of your pictures back.
sorry spring break has been hard. here's hoping summer will be more fun.