*click pictures to view full size

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Adorable Babies

So whenever a new child is born into a family everyone wants to know who they look like. Is it mom, dad, brother or sister? I decided it would be fun to get snapshots of everyone around 1 month old and compare. To me we all look different but I can definitely tell we are related. What a bunch of adorable babies!!


3 comments:

Jenny said...

i think anika looks like you and the boys look like their dad. :) what a fun post!

Banham Luck! said...

They are all cute! Anika definately looks like you though. The weather is great! 80 this week! Good for golfing! Here is my "weeder" email mjbgrizzfn@yahoo.com

Becky said...

I loved this collage, thanks for doing that! It is amazing to me how much they look like both of you. Oh how I miss them!
Mom/Grandma