*click pictures to view full size

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bikes and books

Yesterday was in the 50's as well. Two days in a row...yeah! We went to the park both days and the kids rode their bikes. They refused to wear a jacket because compared to our winter weather it was "burning hot" outside. I figured since they were riding bikes and running around they would keep warm enough. It was nice to get out of the house. Unfortunately today is in the 30's and dropping.














We went to the library today and Anika and Celtin got their first library cards. They received a card with little carrying case, a certificate, bookmark and pencil. They were very excited and each checked out 5 books and a movie. Adam was very excited too and after we got home he went back to pick out his own book. One of these days I will pick out a book to read... the only time I have to read is after the kids go to bed and by then I am so tired I want to go to bed also. I just love their little mugshots on their cards.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

hurray for libraries!

our weather today was cold and snowy. those bike pictures make me hungry for nice weather. hopefully it will be back soon. :)