*click pictures to view full size
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
We Love Missionaries
We had the missionaries over for dinner Sunday night. This was our first time, in part because Adam worked nights and in Utah there are so many more members for each set of missionaries. Anika and Celtin were so excited, Anika painted them each a picture. They were only at our house for about 1 hour but it was fun and made me very grateful for the service they provide. It also made me proud to think of my little brother who is currently serving in Canada. It makes me want to have them over more often in hopes that the members out in Canada do the same for him. They sure do seem young though, I can remember when I thought they looked old...15 years ago!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Sis!
I am so glad the weather is warming up for you a bit. We had an early easter dinner at moms on sunday and will be having a dinner at dads on easter. Even with all of the people that come to dinner i sure can tell that you and your family are missing. I really miss seeing you all on a regular basis and every dinner really hits home how far away you are. I love you and miss you.
Love you,
Awnalisa
we don't ever get to have the missionaries over for dinner. :( i think it would be neat for my kids. my little brother is in brazil, and it sounds like he's eating the members our of house and home. the stinker.
hi awnalisa! :) soon after john and i got married, i found out that your roommate amanda is my husband's cousin. small world. :)
I sent this blog on to Drew because I thought he would liek to read it. I also gave him yours and Calle's link again buit I am not sure he can go to them. I tried copying the last post with pcitures to an email to see if he can see them. He has not gotten back to me on that, yet.
I love you and am so happy for the experiences your family is having in your new home. BUT! I sure miss seeing you more often!
Love mom, Grandma
Post a Comment