It has been cold and snowy and I was a little bummed over Easter. I was complaining to my very sweet husband that we would not have any tulips on Easter. I love tulips and when I think of Easter Sunday I imagine sitting outside enjoying the sunny, warm weather with birds chirping and flowers beginning to bloom. Of course it has been far too cold out here for any flowers to grow. To my surprise, yesterday I received this beautiful bouquet of tulips. They are so pretty and smell wonderful. Allow me to gush for a moment about how lucky I am to have such a sweet, thoughtful husband. After 10 years of marriage he still is willing to go out of his way to make me happy. I am so grateful for his love and can't imagine going through this life without him. He is truly my best friend and I love him so much.
3 comments:
Well done, Adam!! I love tulips, too. I have noticed a few poking up through the dirt. It's getting warmer here so hopefully they'll be blooming soon. I hope it gets warmer for you. Chicago is bad with warmth, so good luck!!
what a sweet husband! the tulips are beautiful.
ours are like crystals - just poking up through the dirt.
Adam IS a great guy! I am so thankful for him and how well he takes care of and loves my little girl (turned beautiful woman and busy mom). Tell him how much I love him! I am so pleased with what a beautiful sweet family you have! It is so good to hear the details of your life so often! AND I am SOOO excited to be coming out in a little over one week!!!
HUgs and Kisses from Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment