Lochlan had his 1 month appointment today. He is up to 9lbs 12 ounces and 21 1/2 inches. Right in the middle of the growth charts in the 50th percentile. He had to get 1 shot and did not like it at all...I hope he copes better at 2 months when he has to get 4 shots. He has to start taking vitamin D...I guess a few years ago the AAP started recommending that for breastfed babies born in winter months of very cold climates. Obviously he does not get out in the sun much; even when it is sunny he has to be covered because it is so cold and the wind is freezing. Here are a few more snapshots of him, he shined us his first true smile about a week ago and has done it several times since but getting it on film is another story.
Add one more blanket on top
and I am ready to go outside
He already loves his binky
First Real Bath
I am loved
What a cutie
4 comments:
hey shylo! i saw your link of crystal's blog. congrats on your new baby. he's beautiful! it's been so long since i've seen you, and now you're in illinois . . . wow! glad you like it there (except for the cold) and i hope you get a nice long spring before the heat and humidity hit. :)
Shylo!! I found your blog through Crystal's. I can't believe you have moved and you have another baby. I'm so happy for you!! Hope you are enjoying your new experiences in Chicago. Lochlan is a beautiful boy. Congrats!!
-Kim
SHYLO!!! Welcome to the world of blogging! Hope you don't mind me peeking in.. Your new baby is so handsome and I can't believe how grown up your kids are! Keep in touch! Jenn
Shylo,The baby is absolutely beautiful and getting moreso each time I see him. Andrew is missing Celtin so much and I am dreading summer. Who is Andrew going to be attached to. Hope all is well and I look forward to you visiting.
Paula
Post a Comment