Anika and Celtin surprised us one morning and made us breakfast. They poured me a bowl of cookie crisp cereal with milk, but they must like Adam better because he got the ultimate cookie cereal! They took an entire sleeve of Girl Scout Samoas and broke them up into his bowl covered in milk. Doesn't it look yummy. :) Adam ate the entire bowl, even though it was a bit too much sugar first thing in the morning.
1 comment:
Ahhhh!!! That is so cute of them. I think it means they love you more though. Do you know how many calories would have been in a bowl of samoas? :) I only know because I have recently eaten a box of them all by myself. Your kids are so cute. And so sorry the snow came for spring break. I will put my wish out into the universe for you that it warms up. Otherwise maybe you should head for Hawaii. :)
Post a Comment