*click pictures to view full size

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I dare you

Yesterday Adam and Celtin had a conversation that went something like this.

Adam: Look at all those big worms (it is raining and they are all over the sidewalk), I will give you 20 dollars if you eat one.
Celtin: Yuck, no way-would you eat one for 20 dollars?
Adam: No but I would eat one for 100 dollars
Celtin: I will eat dog food for 1 dollar
Adam: Celtin look (tossing a piece of dog food into his mouth) now you eat one
Celtin: (puts it in his mouth) Gross I have to spit it out
Adam: Just chew it up and swallow it
Celtin: I threw up (he walked away but suddenly threw up...in the toy box)
Adam: Why did you throw up in the toy box?
Celtin: I didn't mean too, I just did-do I get a dollar?
Adam: I don't know because you threw up...Why did you throw up?
Shylo: Why did you make him eat dog food....I am not cleaning it up!

Boys-do they ever grow up?

3 comments:

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

As I read that story I saw a flash of it happening to us too, but three times over!! EEK what am I in for:)

Kim said...

LOL!

carizolli said...

GOOD FOR YOU! I hope you didn't cave in and clean it up. I hope you made him do it. That's just gross. *LOL* boys. pfft.