Last week we had some wonderful weather, it was in the 80's one day, Yeah! We were able to get out and enjoy some relaxing family time. Adam and the big kids went on a bike ride while
Lochlan and I followed with the jogging stroller. We (I) had a hard time keeping up because they are getting so fast! I just got the jogging stroller so hopefully in a few months I will be able to keep up a little better. ;)
Lochlan and I went back to the house while they rode on a trail around the neighborhood.
The kids ran around and lounged on the grass.
Koda even got in on the fun with some fetch and keep a way. I am not sure who was getting more exercise as the kids (and Adam) tried to catch him.
Lochlan loved throwing the toy for
Koda to fetch and tried to keep up with the big kids as they ran around. Days like that always make me happy!

2 comments:
It was beautiful that one day...I wish we could get some more of that weather :) I like your scrapbooky pics, way cute!
I love you all so much. The pictures are so cute and make me miss you more than I already do!
Post a Comment