

.
We stayed out until 11:00 so I thought the kids would sleep in but that was not the case. They came in around 6:30 too excited to sleep anymore. They climbed in our bed and we tried to get them to go back to sleep but after 10 minutes we gave up. Lochlan found his basket of goodies on the couch and immediately wanted us to open a plastic egg...he knew he would find candy inside. Anika and Celtin had to follow clues in their eggs to find their hidden basket. I think they had a lot of fun but next year the clues will have to be a little harder because it seemed too easy for them.
We had stake conference and it was a very good meeting. The kids were well behaved and I actually heard a lot of what was said. The kids wore their new Easter clothes. Anika had a matching dress for her bunny and Celtin insisted on getting a white shirt and blue tie so he could match his dad. After church we had Ryan, Carli and Hayden over for a yummy Easter feast and games. Although it was a little chilly we went outside to play boccee ball and let the kids fly their miniature kites. It was a good day!



4 comments:
Your kids look so cute in their Easter clothes. Two raw eggs a day? I thought people only did that in movies. :)
You are incredibly brave to let your kids handle raw eggs *LOL* I'm glad there were no casualties :)
Your kids look great in their Easter outfits!
Wait.. Adam eats raw eggs. Wow, that's pretty tough! Glad you had a good easter! Love ya!
Shylo I love all of your scrapbooked pages. I can't believe how FAST your kids keep growing. Seems like every time I 'check-in' on your BLOG they have grown that much more!
Post a Comment