Lochlan just adores Anika and Celtin. He follows them around trying to do everything they do. I guess that is why he seems to be growing up so fast. He gets so excited when it is time to go pick them up at school. They play so well with him and can make him laugh like no one else. It is so fun to see them interact with each other. Anika and Celitn are the best big brother and big sister; I am so proud of how they are with him! The big kids have a few chores around the house including unloading the dishwasher-I guess Lochlan has decided that he should help too.

6 comments:
That is so funny!! It is amazing what these little kids pick up on just by watching. Nice that he is voluntarily doing chores. Lucky you!!
Lochlan is too adorable!! I love his "I did it" clapping at the end!! Classic cuteness!!
Hey Shylo it was good to see a post from you! Your family is so cute! I like your blog. Keep in touch
I love it... very cute. I can't believe how big Lochlan is getting. He seems to be pretty advanced for his age:)
That was so cute! What a good helper.
that is the cutest thing EVER! I love how he closes the drawer after he puts something in, and the clapping awesome! Celtin and Anika really are so great with him, darling pictures
Post a Comment