*click pictures to view full size

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Spray Park...Again

I know what you are thinking! "Not another spray park post." What can I say it is good, cheap fun. This time Lochlan actually crawled around and played in the water. He loved the little puddles and even crawled into the heavy mist. I think his hat blocked some of the downpour. Anika and Celtin had a blast as usual and thanks to my sister in law and some of our friends, who came with their kids, I had a blast too! I love chatting with other moms as my kids run around and get worn out. This should be the last spray park post for this summer since school starts next week...I am not making any promises though!

5 comments:

The MacLeods said...

What a cute picture! How did you do the mosaic? I'm still new to this blog thing so I still have a few new tricks I need to learn? Looks like you guys are doing well and having lots of fun! We miss you guys!

Keli said...

Hey, your blog finally loaded for me. Did you change it? So cute.

Thanks for inviting poor little me to your spray park adventure. ;) You're very sweet. I hear the movie the boys went to was very uplifting, too bad Adam had to stay home. Maybe next time....

TURKS said...

The spray park looks like fun. I would go there often too. Are you as excited as I am for school to start? YEAH!!!

Jenny said...

i'm still trying to get caught up on blogs from before our vacation earlier this month. it looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. happy belated b-day! i don't think 30 is old, either. :)

Holly said...

We love splash parks too. Great pics.