Lochlan is now six months old. He had his doctors appointment a few days ago. Every time I set him down on the paper table he would begin to cry...I think he knew what was coming. He was a trooper and survived his shots! :) He is up to 16 lbs 10 ounces and 26 1/2 inches tall.
He is a champion crawler now and goes from my room down the hall to see what the big kids are doing rather quickly. He has also begun pulling himself to standing. He even lets go with one hand so he can turn around to see what is going on. Here come the bruises! Once they are mobile and pulling up they seem to fall over and bump into all sorts of things. I am so happy for him and enjoy watching him accomplish new things, but I am also kinda sad that he is growing so fast...I wish there was a way to keep him a baby just a little longer. This video was taken about a week ago and now he is twice as fast. He really keeps me on my toes. His favorite motivators are block towers, paper and flip flops (we can't leave these lying around or he will try to eat them-GROSS!). 
4 comments:
I can't believe how fast they grow. He'll probably be walking as soon as Anika did. Good luck with that. He is so cute. He's a good mix of both Anika and Celtin. Camryn, at 4 1/2 months was 26 3/4 inches. Can you believe that?!
What does Adam do for Discover Card, I work at Wells in the CC fraud. Maybe I will come and work with Adam...
Where does that boy get his curly hair, it's adorable! Loved the video.
Those are the pics I love...he is adorable!
Post a Comment