*click pictures to view full size

Thursday, May 29, 2008

A watched pot never boils...

... and a watched Lochlan never rolls over! :) Yesterday I laid Lochlan down on his back while I helped Celtin set up the Wii. A minute later I turned around and he was on his tummy. I rolled him over and watched him for 5 minutes but he never made it all the way over. He has done this 5 times since but only when I am not looking. I am beginning to think someone is rolling him over to trick me...except that a couple times the older kids were not around. He is getting so big so quick and already playing tricks on his mom.

Here is a cute picture of him staring at Koda! A couple weeks ago he started watching the dogs every move. He gets so excited when Koda walks past. I wonder what he is thinking?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

it drives me nuts when they do stuff like that! never fails. :)

ruby has a love/hate thing w/ animals. she's fascinated by them but if they get too close she loses it. jonah is the only one of mine that is really good around animals - i think it's because he's been around my brother's dogs as long as he can remember. ruby would probably relax if she saw them more often, but they're moving to NY this summer. sigh. it was nice having "pets" that didn't actually live w/ us. :)