*click pictures to view full size

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dolphins

Anika just turned in her first science project. She was assigned Dolphins and had to gather facts to write a paragraph and make a presentation. We found some simple origami animals she could fold for her project. She wanted to make a diorama and had specific plans for the location of each animal. She did a great job and I think she had fun.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

wow, nice job anika and shylo! that fancy school stuff scares me. luckily bentley hasn't had to do anything like that this year. :)

Becky said...

I Love it! Super job from my super smart grand daughter!
Miss you guys lots! is it June yet?

Banham Luck! said...

That is really good, I remember I made a fish tank costume for Halloween one year, it did not turn out nearly at good! :) luckily there are no pics of mine!!!