*click pictures to view full size

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kindergarten Shots - OUCH!

Celtin went in for his pre-kindergarten doctors appointment this week. He had to get 5 shots, a TB test and a finger poke. :( They checked his height and weight (90th percentile for both). Everything looked good except that he had an ear infection in his left ear. He said it did not hurt at all so he is taking an antibiotic and we have to go back in 2 weeks to make sure it clears up. On the bright side he was very excited to pee in the cup! :) Oh the things that excite little boys.

I told him after his shots I would buy him an ice cream cone for his bravery. He opted to buy a gallon of ice cream instead so that he could share with his big sister. He really is a sweet kid. He picked out yellow cake with frosting and sprinkles (yes..that is an ice cream flavor).

2 comments:

Banham Luck! said...

How Cute! He really looks like a little Josiah in the one pic, and a little Adam in the next! I hate shots, but I love ice cream!!!!

Jenny said...

what a brave boy. max has to have his this summer. i think i'm dreading it almost as much as he is. :) maybe we'll follow your expample and treat ourselves to some ice cream afterwards.