I was recently tagged by my little sister...this is a first for me. I don't even know if I have 6 interesting facts or habits to list but here it goes anyway.
Fact #1: I have the hardest time buying things for myself. I buy stuff for the kids and Adam without the slightest hesitation but when it comes to me I always talk myself out of the purchase.
Fact #2: I refuse to buy two of the same item in different colors. If Adam finds a shirt or shoes he really likes he always buys it in 2 different colors. I can't justify the purchase of an almost identical item-even if I really want it in black and brown!
Fact#3: My house is never as clean as I would like it to be. I am either too busy or too tired to keep it that way. Maybe when my kids are older!
Fact #4: I have a horrible memory, especially for movies. I will watch half the movie before I remember I have already seen it.
Fact #5: I love to take pictures of my kids...I have them all saved by year/month/day and who is in the picture so that someday when I get around to it I can digitally scrapbook them.
Fact#6: I am very lucky!! I have a wonderful husband who makes it possible for me to stay home and raise our children. He is my very best friend. I have awesome kids who make me so proud. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I know my Heavenly Father loves me.
Here are some fun pictures of the kids playing in the backyard!


Fact #1: I have the hardest time buying things for myself. I buy stuff for the kids and Adam without the slightest hesitation but when it comes to me I always talk myself out of the purchase.
Fact #2: I refuse to buy two of the same item in different colors. If Adam finds a shirt or shoes he really likes he always buys it in 2 different colors. I can't justify the purchase of an almost identical item-even if I really want it in black and brown!
Fact#3: My house is never as clean as I would like it to be. I am either too busy or too tired to keep it that way. Maybe when my kids are older!
Fact #4: I have a horrible memory, especially for movies. I will watch half the movie before I remember I have already seen it.
Fact #5: I love to take pictures of my kids...I have them all saved by year/month/day and who is in the picture so that someday when I get around to it I can digitally scrapbook them.
Fact#6: I am very lucky!! I have a wonderful husband who makes it possible for me to stay home and raise our children. He is my very best friend. I have awesome kids who make me so proud. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I know my Heavenly Father loves me.
Here are some fun pictures of the kids playing in the backyard!
2 comments:
Wow Shylo I can't believe how old we all are. How did we get all these kids? Yours are so adorable. What cuties and your little baby's laugh. It definetly had me smiling. We have lived in Hawaii for three and a half years.
We love it. Where are you guys at? Its so fun to see what you are up to. Love ya
great pictures! i love lochlan's little feet. :)
Post a Comment