*click pictures to view full size

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Diaper Cake

I finished my latest (2nd) diaper cake and I think it turned out pretty good. I am not super crafty so if I make something that turns out I am incredibly excited. I like the idea because I think they are cute and practical (this cake includes 112 diapers). Here is a picture...what do you think? *Note: I made this for a friend of mine...she bought the Sox outfit. Adam is a total Cubs fan so I would never purchase a Sox baby outfit.

6 comments:

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

Awesome job!! I made one of these for my sister-in-law one time and I had tons of fun putting it together I bet Adam is loving how great the cubs are this year!!

Sara said...

That is so cute. You did a good job.

Holly said...

I think you're more crafty than you think! Good job Shylo, your friend is going to love it!

TURKS said...

Yeah I would say your not too crafty, you and your diaper cakes and insect breakfasts. Whatever!

Tukuafu's said...

So cute- good job! What a cute idea!

Becky said...

Are they all the same size diapers.. I love it, what a cute idea, where did you get it from?
MOM