*click pictures to view full size

Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged

Lacey tagged me so here it goes...

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was living in ghetto West Valley City Utah in a little apartment with my cute hubby. We had been married a whopping 8 months. Finishing school at SLCC and working for Snelling Personnel. 5 Years ago?
Chasing around my two kids and loving every minute of it! Anika was almost 3 and Celtin was 8 months old. 5 Things on my to-do list:
1. Grocery Shopping
2. Laundry
3. Make a diaper cake for a friend of mine
4. Get and read New Moon...Yeah I finally read Twilight and loved it!
5. Find a dentist and make appointments

5 Favorite Snacks:
1. Sour watermelons
2. Chocolate (Jr mints, Toffee Symphony bar)
3. Popcorn
4. Squirt
5. Fruit

5 things I'd do with a Billion Dollars:
1. Buy a new house and pay off all my friends and families homes.
2. Buy new cars for me and all my friends and family
3. Travel...everywhere especially Scotland.
4. Donate a bunch to the church and children’s hospitals etc.
5. Stash some away for a rainy day

5 Places I've lived:
1. Oahu, HI
2. Vacaville, CA
3. West Valley, UT
4. Rexburg, ID
5. Round Lake, IL

5 Things you might not know about me:
1. I am deathly afraid of mice
2. I love camping and hiking and being outside
3. I absolutely hate feet, they totally gross me out
4. I am so blind without contacts I can't see a foot in front of my face
5. I love to cook bread and dessert but hate to make dinner.

I tag Holly, Calley and Kim T

3 comments:

Holly said...

You need to read "The Host" by Stephanie Myer, it's really good too!

I didn't know you hated feet so much. And I love that picture of Celtin and Anika, adorable!!

Ryan and Carli said...

I have "Eclipse" waiting for you! I'll be waiting for my new house and car ;)

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

Without my contacts I am SO BLIND TOO!! I hate to take them out because then it is so obvious to me that I have a total handicap with my eyes!!