Anika and Celtin went on a bunch of blow up slides, a climbing wall, a bouncy house, an obstacle course and a spinner ride. Anika and Lochlan rode some ponies. I don't think Lochlan really knew what was going on but he was happy none the less. The lines were not too bad considering it was all free. The kids each ran into several of their school friends which of course they loved. It is so funny how exciting it is to see school friends outside of school. We met a few of the parents briefly and now know who lives close by. 



The last couple of days it has really started to feel like fall. The temperature has dropped into the 50's and there is a definite chill in the air. I like fall but I am so not ready for winter! :( Glad we were able to get out and enjoy the warm weather while it was here.
4 comments:
What a perfect end to summer! I love Anika's butterfly! Too bad it didn't last longer *lol*
Looks like so much fun!!!! I love the butterfly paint and your little baby is SO cute.
I just want to squeeze Lochlan, he's just so cute! I wish that we could have enjoyed the festival a little longer (you saw Bryson's lovely melt down) but it is nice to see something from our association fees, right?
That butterfly on Anika's face is awesome! Fun times. Your kids are so cute, I'm with Steve and Tina that Lochlan is squeezable!
Post a Comment