Lochlan has been addicted to Baby Einstein movies since he was 8 months old. He now watches at least one a day; he brings them to us and says "show" then runs to sit down. Sometimes when Anika and Celtin are watching the big TV he gets stuck using the little portable player. A couple of Saturdays ago he was watching his show and eating Cheerios out of the box, then I heard a strange sound. I looked over just in time to see him dump the entire box on the floor. I grabbed the camera and asked him "What are you doing?" He just pointed at the pile spoke some gibberish then went back to watching his movie and snacking on his Cheerios. 

2 comments:
My Haven was the same with Barney. Now we have moved onto Hi-5 which is much better. What a cutie.
How can you be mad when it's so dang cute?!
Post a Comment