Blog and it shall come. We had several sunny days and the kids and I thoroughly took advantage of them. We played at the park, went for walks, rode bikes and scooters, colored with chalk and so much more. The house cleaning was a little neglected and our fridge was more than a little bare, until yesterday, but sometimes
that's okay-
at least that is what I tell myself. :) It is currently rainy again but the weatherman says it will be sunny tomorrow!

3 comments:
*YAYSUN* We're looking forward to sunny 70's this weekend! Can't wait for that.
Looks like you guys had alot of fun during those summer days. We went up the canyon for Brindley's Birthday and she rode her new bike and we roasted Hotdogs and Strawberry Marshmallows (surprising good). Can't wait to see you guys in July. -Josiah
Hallelujah for sunny days!! I hope it continues!!
Post a Comment