*click pictures to view full size

Friday, May 22, 2009

Art projects

My kids love art and they do some really fun projects in art class at school. I have set a few aside to frame and tucked some away but most of them I have to throw out... I just don't have room to store all of them. I try to take pictures of the kids with each of their projects; it makes me feel better when I have to throw these cute little works of art out! These pictures are from the past few weeks...Celtin has a lot more since he is still in kindergarten and they do art projects in class as well.

3 comments:

Kelley Rae said...

What a smart idea to take pictures, I always feel guilty throwing things out too. You've got some great little artists there!

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

What a fun Idea taking pictures of them!! My friend filed all her kids art in folders and then at the end of the year they got to pick out five of their favorites to put into their scrapbooks!! looks like there would be too many to pick from though!!

Jenny said...

what a great idea!

they look really cute w/ their projects. :)