
About one month ago we were at the store and I saw these really cute little boy shoes. Lochlan had just about worn a hole in his first set of shoes so I had him try them on. He loved them from the moment I put them on his feet. They were a little pricey for toddler shoes so I was not sure I wanted to buy them, but when I tried to take them off he freaked out. I gave in and bought them; I was on the fence but his love for them convinced me it was a good buy. :) He wore them out of the store and every day since.

Sometimes at the park sand and bark get in the sides and I have to take them off, clean them out and put them back on, so I thought a pair of tennis shoes would be good for him to have as well. Last week I saw a cute pair on clearance so I tried them on Lochlan, he screamed and kicked his feet then handed his shoes back to me. Isn't he too young to have such an opinion? What will I do when they wear out or get too small?
3 comments:
So cute shoes. Good Luck when he grows out of them. Yikes. Maybe you should start looking for a bigger size of the same kind. :)
good luck. :)
the shoes are cute, btw.
His Aunt Carli hated giving up worn out shoes for new ones. My sympathies!! Who could resist that cute,cute face of his. Can't wait for July. Kiss that cute face for Grammy.
Post a Comment