*click pictures to view full size

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My big helper

Lochlan is growing so quickly (9 months). He hardly seems like a baby anymore :(
  • He walks a ton now and can even squat to pick something up then return to standing. WOW!
  • He is cutting his top four teeth all at once and is being a trooper...for the most part.
  • He learned how to go down the stairs and get off the couch by sliding backwards on his tummy. Hallelujah
  • He loves to climb in the fridge and pull out the condiments or "help" unload the dishwasher.
  • He imitates us and says uh-oh and that (for what's that), makes the where did it go sign, claps and waves hi and bye.
  • He is obsessed with his baby Einstein videos and will sit and watch an entire 30 minute show.
  • He has figured out how to make his big brother and sister laugh and gets quite a kick out of it.

He is such a happy, fun little monkey and we are so glad he joined our family.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Shylo - he is seriously the cutest. I love his hair...can't believe how old he is already - seems like just yesterday that I found out you had another one.

Keli said...

You better watch him. I think Sean took a liking to the boy thing when you were here on Halloween. Sean would love to trade in one of our girls for him, I'm afraid.

Beth and Jess said...

He is so so cute!!! It has been so fun being able to see him growing up on your blog!!! I just love this!!! I love his mischievious little smile standing on the dishwasher. What a cutie!!!!

carizolli said...

All that for a 9-month old is incredible! Way to go Lochlan! What a cutie-pie!

Jenny said...

what a cutie! he is growing up so fast!

Becky said...

Ahhhh.. I am so wishing I was out there!!