*click pictures to view full size

Monday, November 3, 2008

Attendance Week

Last week was perfect attendance week at the kids school. They had something fun to do each day so that all the kids would attend...apparently the importance of education is not enough to get everyone there! I only got pictures of Monday, Tuesday and Friday :(
Monday: pajama day
Tuesday: crazy hair day
-Anika was not thrilled with her hair, she wanted it all straight up but it is so long I could not make it stay. Celtin changed his mind 3 times, first it was three rows of spikes, then it was a circle spike in the middle and flat on the edges then it was all spiked. They all looked the same to me! :)
Wednesday: mismatched clothes day
-Anika had a field trip on Wednesday and did not want to look silly so she only mismatched a little (pink pants and a green plaid shirt) Celtin went all out with brown camo pants, black t-shirt and a navy blue plaid button up. He wanted two different shoes but we were running late and couldn't find the other pair.
Thursday: wear character colors
-Anika-blue, Celtin-orange
Friday: Halloween parties

5 comments:

Mita said...

Excuse i must ask what is happend in the ner of Halloween, i´m from Sweden and i don´t now. It´look so fun, i am a granny too a 5 year´s boy. Hope same will tell me.

Banham Luck! said...

Okay, even though it is crazy hair, I think that is really cute! Honestly!

carizolli said...

Ditto! I love Anika's hair! Celtin too. They look so cute!

What a fun thing to do. Now I'm curious to know if they actually saw a difference in attendance that week. *lol*

Tukuafu's said...

The kids look fabulous- and good job to you Mom for getting their hair "perfect"!! I need to squeeze that little boy of yours!

Tina said...

they all look so cute in their pj's. ditto to the other comments, i think anika's hair is cute. what a fun week for the kids.