- First she started the day with breakfast in bed (bacon, hash browns and scrambled eggs)
- She opened her package from Grandma.
- She took M&M chocolate chip cookies to school for her birthday treat. Yummy!
- I stopped by at lunch time and brought her a kids meal from Wendy's. Lochlan and I stayed and ate lunch with her, she really enjoyed that but I was a little overwhelmed...I cannot believe how loud and crazy that lunchroom was.
- She had brownies after school and took double stuffed mint Oreo's and Milk for snack. Even Yummier!
- We went to the mall and she got her ears pierced. She has wanted them pierced for 2 years...she was so excited and very brave but cried because it "really hurt", it did not take her very long to recover-then she was all smiles.
- She made a new puppy friend at build a bear named Licorice. She has a pink bed, pink collar, pink heart dress and a puppy whom she can carry in her mouth.
- We came back home and had cake (double layer white cake, white frosting, and white chocolate candy pieces) and then she opened more presents. Fun...fun!
*click pictures to view full size
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Happy 8th Birthday Anika
I can hardly believe my little girl is 8 years old. She is growing up so fast! She is such a sweet, beautiful girl and has brought so much happiness to our lives. I think she had a fun birthday...it was very busy. Here are the highlights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I can't believe you have an 8 year old. She's a cute girl!
What a great birthday, I am honestly a little jealous! Happy Birthday Anika!
Hi my Big girl Anika, oldest granchild.... What did you spend your birthday money on? Send me a picture!!
I lvoe you, you look so pretty and grown up!
Gramma
Post a Comment