How to play the game. Post these rules on your blog: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random surprises about your self. Tag people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3 Joys: Family, Gospel, Nature
3 Fears: Mice, becoming paralyzed, Failing...
3 Goals: Read a grown-up book, Scrapbook my digital photos, Get in shape (back to pre-pregnancy weight)
3 Current Obsessions: Finding the perfect curtains, Sour candy, Blogging
3 Random facts: I can say the alphabet backwards in 4 seconds, I can still do the splits 3 ways, I only wash my hair every other day
I tag Calley
3 comments:
I can't believe you can still do the splits three ways. I still remember the first time I met you was at stake girls camp and you and Kim were doing the splits. I think we were like 14 or something. And Pam and I thought you were so cool you could do the splits. Ahhh memories.
it's amazing that you can still do the splits! and after 3 kids!
OK a couple of things. I totally remember you being afraid when you would water ski that the ski would somehow hit you in the perfect spot and you would become paralyzed. Also, I don't believe that you can say the alphabet backwards that fast. I want proof!!
Post a Comment