Last week we went to 2 spray parks, a beach, 2 parks and the movies! What a great week! The best part is that all this fun only cost me $20. :) The weather was great all week and the kids really enjoyed being outside. We met some friends from the ward at one of the spray parks so that made it even more fun. Anika was very happy to spend time with some of her school friends at the movie and the beach. (They are really good about including Celtin) And all my kids were thrilled with all the fun time we spent with their Aunt Carli and cousin Hayden.
4 comments:
Shylo! I finally got your blog to load enough so I can comment! For some reason, it only loads the HTML code, so all I see is numbers and letters, and who are we kidding, that's super confusing to a blond like myself.
I had to say thanks for the sweet comment you left for me. It makes my day knowing that even though I'm far away, you guys there still think about me. Sean just thinks the world of you guys, and I think he might even have a little man-crush on Adam. It's cute, really. When I get home, we'll all have to get together. Thanks again!
you seem to have a talent for finding really fun, inexpensive things to do with your kids!
what a great week.
I could really use one of your splash parks right now. I wish I was a kid and could hang out in my swim suit all day without a care in the world! Fun week!
Summer is the best! I love the cute pics of all of your kids.
Post a Comment