Lochlan is sorta mobile and so close to crawling. I am not sure I want him to be able to zoom around...I have not even begun to baby proof. He loves to sit on the floor and scoots himself forward to his tummy. He can get on his hands and knees and rock-it is so cute. He has learned to turn a full 360 degrees while on his tummy and moves forward with a downward dog yoga move (kinda like a push-up) to knee face plant. It is so fun to hear him grunt as he uses all his strength. After a while he gets mad that he is not moving fast enough and then I sit him back up and give him the toy or item (remotes and phones) he was after...only to watch him do this all over again for something else. So far he can only go about a foot before he gets frustrated, but I know it is only a matter of time! They grow up so fast!
5 comments:
He is getting close to cruizin! I am too glad we have blogger to keep up with things!
That is one cute kid! They do grow up too fast. And I totally know what a downward dog is:)
look at him move! he's growing up so fast!
He is so so adorable. They grow way to fast. It is not fair. He is a cutie. I love his hair.
Ok- can I just squeeze that little guy?? What a sweetie! Good luck with child proofing.. I might need some tips when our little one finally gets here and gets moving too!
Post a Comment