*click pictures to view full size
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Hip, Hop a Hippity Hop
The frogs are back and my kids could not be more excited. They love trying to catch them and we all enjoy listening to them...although they can get really loud at times. Celtin found two stuck together and thought it was AWESOME, until Adam told him why they were stuck together! :) He quickly put them back and found another one. They had a frog race and I believe Anika's was the champion. Celtin's was pretty slow...I think it must have been worn out from previous activities! Lochlan decided to pick his up half way down an carry it the rest of the way and then he hucked it into the pond. Yes, we are easily amused...FYI-as far as I know all the frogs lived to hop another day and all my kids got showers that evening.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
MaKell would be so jealous! We've tried catching some before with no success. We'll have to get some pointers :)
Post a Comment