I always send the camera with Adam and ask him to get a picture of them together. Last time he didn't take a single picture, so I guess even though he didn't get a group shot I should be happy he actually got the camera out to take these cute photos!
*click pictures to view full size
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Father and Sons
Adam took Celtin and Lochlan to the Stake Father and Sons camping trip. Celtin loves to go and was so excited and even though this was Lochlan's first time he was also super excited. They slept in the back of the Tahoe and did some hiking and hung out around the campfire. I guess Lochlan got tired, but he didn't want to go to bed yet, so he snuggled up with his pillow and blanket next to the fire. Lochlan loved going hiking and had so much fun choosing which path to take. Now everywhere he goes he says, "We have to take this path." as he points down the grocery store isles or each time we turn down a new street. Declan had to stay home with the girls...maybe he will get to go next year.
I always send the camera with Adam and ask him to get a picture of them together. Last time he didn't take a single picture, so I guess even though he didn't get a group shot I should be happy he actually got the camera out to take these cute photos!

I always send the camera with Adam and ask him to get a picture of them together. Last time he didn't take a single picture, so I guess even though he didn't get a group shot I should be happy he actually got the camera out to take these cute photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment