Our newest addition joined our family on Friday April 23rd 2010 at 1:20 pm. He weighed 7 lbs 12 ozs and was 20.5 inches long. He has been such a sweet baby and rarely cries. We have all been smitten with him and the kids love to hold and kiss him. Lochlan seems to have adjusted well and likes to hold him (for about 30 seconds at a time). He gives him a kiss and says "so cute" and after holding him he always tells me "I like him" Hopefully this continues...I am trying to make sure he still gets plenty of mommy cuddle time.
He's so cute! I'm so glad you finally posted about him! I'm glad you're all doing well. I sure wish I could be there to see him. Enjoy that baby-ness, it goes by so fast!
5 comments:
CONGRATS! What a sweetie! so happy for you! Loves!
He's so cute! I'm so glad you finally posted about him! I'm glad you're all doing well. I sure wish I could be there to see him. Enjoy that baby-ness, it goes by so fast!
Oh he is sooo sweet. congratulations.
Such a cutie!! I bet Lochan has fun knowing there is a little one around that is his brother!! Hope all is well.
what an adorable baby! you look great shylo! i hope everything is going well and that you are enjoying your sweet baby boy!
Post a Comment