*click pictures to view full size

Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer Fun

We have been having fun so far this summer; we spend most days outside...as long as it is not raining or over 100 degrees. Here a few of the things we have done recently.
  • Spray park
  • Playground
  • Bike riding/hiking at Moraine Hills State Park
  • Catching frogs in the pond
  • Playing with the hose
  • BBQ...mmmm

I hope everyone else is enjoying the summer as much as we are!

4 comments:

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

You guys always have such good times!! I love the pages!

carizolli said...

I wish we lived in the same town! You guys always have so much fun.

Kelley Rae said...

What spray park do you go to? The only one I know of is 25 min away so I'd love to know if there is one closer.

Beth and Jess said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun. I love the picture of your little one walking with his daddy. so cute.