*click pictures to view full size
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Black Eyes
We have been meaning to get family pictures taken but something always comes up. Maybe this weekend...assuming Celtin can refrain from getting another black eye. The picture on the left is from a couple months ago when Celtin slipped climbing up the slide and somehow smacked his eye on the edge- he was not happy that I wanted to take a picture. The next picture is the most recent and has just finished healing...the kids were trying out some of the UFC moves Adam has been teaching them and Anika's knee accidentally got him in the eye. He hates getting black eyes even though I told him he looks cool and can tell everyone some awesome story of how he got them. After the last black eye I told him to tell people he got it from jumping out of an airplane or beating up his sister. When he got home from school I asked him what he told his friends, he just replied "I told them Anika kneed me in the eye; I didn't want to lie because that is wrong!" Duh, what was I thinking. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally have that problem of bruises on the head with my Hayden!! I need to just go get pictures done bruises or not!! You have to commend Celtin for being so honest!!
sorry about the black eyes. maxwell didn't his one year photos for a while after he turned one because he was always crashing into stuff and banging his face up. boys.
Post a Comment