*click pictures to view full size

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lets take a trip

back in time so that I can blog about Fathers day. All set? okay...Adam is doing this crazy no sugar thing (30 days with no sugar) so he got boring eggs and hash browns for breakfast. Next up...gifts. What he wanted: a motorcycle, a kayak, and a new iPhone. What he got: exercise shirts, a food scale, diet Mountain Dew and the Lego Batman game for his PS3. I hate seafood, but Adam loves it and since I couldn't make him a yummy dessert, I thought I would give him what he loves for dinner. I bought frozen, precooked crab legs. Simple enough, right...wrong! I cooked them twice as long as the package said but they were still cold inside. :( Adam and the kids ate them anyway-thank goodness they were precooked! That is about it...hopefully he felt extra special for the day. He is a wonderful dad and I know that we are lucky to have him in our lives!


2 comments:

Banham Luck! said...

MMM....What a lucky guy, I LOVE crab legs!
My birthday is next week, I am going to put in a request!

Sharla said...

Whats up with the no sugar thing? I would take crab legs over sugar any day :) good job.
We are excited to see you in a few days!