*click pictures to view full size

Monday, October 6, 2008

Walking...Already

Lochlan is just barely 8 months old and he has already decided to take his first steps. He really wants to follow his big brother and sister around so I should not be surprised. I am excited and he looks so cute but boy am I not ready for a toddler. I thought I had at least 1 more month before he tried to let go of the furniture...guess I was wrong! Here is a little video of his short and still wobbly walk. What a big boy :)

4 comments:

Dalynne Denhof said...

Wow, 8 months?! He is a determined little boy! That is pretty amazing, but I hear ya about mom not being ready for a walker...they don't feel like you're sweet little baby anymore once they start cruising everywhere getting into everything :)

Jenny said...

i can't believe he's already walking! wow. that's so young! what a cutie, though. :)

carizolli said...

Holy cow! He looks waaaay too little to be walking. I love those wobbly first steps!

The MacLeods said...

I can't believe he's walking already! Looks like you guys have been having some fall fun!! The temperatures have started to drop here as well! I love fall but not really looking forward to a long winter!